Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rice Rice Baby

Meet my grandchild:
This bouncing five-pound bag of rice is Jon Snow, my daughter's "baby."  All of the students in her class are required to bring their rice babies and flour children with them to school over the next few weeks.  The assignment also requires that each student put a face on her baby, so my daughter ensured that her new charge wouldn't be too hard to look after by giving herself a reason to keep looking.  :)

For the next few weeks, she will carry Jon to and from school with her, and will reflect upon her parenting experiences in class.  I can just see her documenting his growing attraction to the color black, his inability to sleep without his direwolf (toy) by his side, and his first words: "Winter is coming."

4 comments:

  1. LMAO! I {heart} Game of Thrones. This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandbaby is HOT! :) I just watched Season 1 over a few days since all my friends love it! They were right- the show is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until Sunday! I love this show. Great "baby".

    ReplyDelete
  4. you = hilarious. rice rice baby. snort.

    ReplyDelete